Starter pepper seeds pack
Starter pepper seeds pack includes 9 essential peppers that are a perfect way to start a pepper garden.
They're all very easy to grow and great producers. They're delicious varieties from all over the World. (10 seeds each):
1. Habanero Red seeds: heat level: 100,000 to 350,000 Scoville Heat Units, a staple in Mexico, perfect to make hot sauce.
2. Jalapeno seeds: heat level: 5,000 SHU. The most famous pepper in the world, it had to be in the starter pack. Delicious and very easy to grow. They taste so much better when you grow them yourself.
3. Serrano seeds: Heat level:10,000 to 23,000 SHU. 2 to 5 times hotter than Jalapeños. This pepper originates from the mountains of northern Mexico. The Serranos are an essential for mexican cuisine, most often they're used to make a great salsa.
4. Large French Cayenne: Heat level: 30 000 to 50 000 SHU. The famous Cayenne peppers in a large and thick variety from France. They're great for drying and making cayenne pepper powder.
5. African Piri Piri: They're small but they pack a punch: 50 000 - 100 000 Scoville Heat Units. The plants are big producers and the peppers are ideal for drying and for making chilli powder.
6. Jinda Thai: 75,000 SHU. The most famous pepper in Thai cuisine, it's delicicous!
7. Aji Amarillo: Heat level: 30,000 to 50,000 SHU. Aji means chili pepper and amarillo means yellow in Spanish. Although this pepper is literally named "yellow chili pepper," its colour changes to a bright orange as it matures. The chili pods have a thick skin, are 4 to 5 inches long, and are considered hot. But the aji amarillo balances that heat with a bit of fruity flavor. Smelling a bit like a raisin, this chili's taste is somewhat subtle with hints of passion fruit and mango, imparting a unique flavor to any dish.
8.Purple UFO: 30,000 to 50,000 SHU. The Purple UFO is one of the most beautiful peppers in the world, thanks to its vibrant purple colour and its incredible U.F.O. shape. It grows purple and then ripens to bright red. The taste is also very interesting as it resembles a sour apple. These are truly stunning! A beautiful addition to any pepper collection.
9: Shishito: Heat level: 500 to 2,500 SHU. The Shishito pepper is the Japanese version of the Padrón. They are absolutely delicious just pan-fried in olive oil, with some sea salt, just like the spanish tapas pepper, the Padrón.
Open-pollinated. Free shipping available, conditions apply.