Superhot pepper seeds pack
The Superhot pepper seeds pack includes 8 varieties of Superhot pepper seeds (10 seeds each):
1. Carolina Reaper seeds: The hottest pepper in the world according to the Guinness World Records: 1,300,000 up to 2,200,000 SHU.
2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red seeds: 1,200,000 SHU, up to 2,000,000 SHU. A former world's hottest pepper, before being dethroned by the Carolina Reaper.
3. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Chocolate seeds: 1,200,000 SHU, up to 2,000,000 SHU.
4. Red Ghost pepper seeds: 1,000,000 SHU. The very famous pepper in its original red colour.
5. Peach Ghost Pepper seeds: 1,000,000 SHU. The famous ghost pepper in its peach variant.
6: Habanero Red Savina: 350 000 to 600 000 SHU. They're up to 6 times hotter than regular habaneros!According to the Guinness World Records, the Red Savina was the hottest pepper in the world from 1994 to 2006. They have a perfect balance of burn & flavour.
7: Big Mustard Mama : 1 000 000 Scovilles. It's super hot! The Big Mustard Mama is the green mustard variant of the Big Black Mama pepper created by Troy Primeaux of Louisiana Lafayette University. It grows green and ripens to a kind of yellow green mustard color.
The Big Mustard Mama is very productive for a superhot. They truly look great! The Mustard peppers have a more earthy flavour and they're scorching hot.
8. Madame Jeanette: 100,000 to 350,000 SHU. They are especially tasty, with a strong citrus flavour with hints of mango and pineapple.
Open-pollinated. Free shipping available, conditions apply.